PR Manager for Immediate Start at International Design Studio in Copenhagen
Are you a go-getter with a flair for networking, social media and possess strong English skills? Do you thrive off working with people? Do you enjoy working in a busy and creative international environment?
Johannes Torpe Studios is looking for a PR manager with strategic and hands-on skills to work in a growing international business. You will work alongside our Business Development Manager and PR/Social Media Coordinator on a range of creatively challenging projects, playing a significant part in the company’s internal and external communication.
You will additionally be working closely with founder and CEO Johannes Torpe on the communication of his personal profile, the company profile, as well as press related activities associated with Bang & Olufsen.
• Working within various areas of online and offline PR
• Contributing copy writing skills to our online channels including our website
• Participating in the management of social media strategies and PR campaigns alongside our PR Coordinator
• Managing all press contact
• Contacting conferences in regards to speaking opportunities for Johannes Torpe
• Conducting event planning and coordination
• Personal PR for Johannes Torpe
• You have completed a relevant education within the field of communication and/or marketing
• You have an understanding of the basics within the Adobe Suite
• Experience working in the industry is not essential but will be considered a plus
• Analytical and strategic in your approach
• A strong and confident communicator with sophisticated language skills
• Borderline OCD (!)
• A motivated, organised and outgoing self-initiated worker
• Capable of managing a number of diverse tasks and responsibilities
• Fluent in English and Danish, both verbally and in writing
We offer you:
• A full-time position in our design studio
• The chance to become part of a creative, fun and professional team within an international and multi-disciplinary design environment
• The opportunity to contribute to the branding of a company with a personal profile
Please note we are taking applications immediately and will be holding interviews accordingly.